Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More than a feelin'

I am coming to you live from my new Lazyboy recliner. That's right, the bad boys have arrived and I am snuggled deep within their cushy coziness as I type this. It's an experience that defies explanation. Few words in the English language accurately portray the sheer bliss within these pillows of the Gods.

Luckily the world has Will Ferrell. I believe it was the master of Saturday Night himself who coined the term "scrumtrulescent." That will do. Yes that will do nicely.

Sitting here amidst this haven of softness is simply and utterly scrumtrulescent! I am born anew in the genius of the Lazyboy. It appears I am not the only one who appreciates these glorious recliners. Jordan is currently napping in the recliner next to me. His little puppy body softly snuggled into the cushions and perfectly at peace.

You know, a wise man once said that everyone should own a recliner. If we all relaxed in the plush wonder of the Lazyboy, there would be nothing to get upset about. Okay, okay. Nobody actually said that. But they should have, don't you think?

Now if you'll excuse me (yawn), I simply must sign off. All of this (stretch) typing is making me sleepy. I feel a nap approaching and I don't ... want ... to ... miss it ... zzzzzzz

Scrumtrulescent indeed kiddies!

- Dave

No comments: