Monday, March 22, 2010

Call now!



I take my role as Michael's personal publicist very seriously. So I feel it is my duty to announce that Michael has once again graced the airwaves of Idaho Public Television with his larger-than-life presence. The little guy was flashing his star power once again last Friday, helping to kick things up a notch at the station's annual "Festival" pledge drive. When it comes to microphones and an audience, you can't stop Michael from dazzling. You can only hope to contain him!

"Call now and make that pledge," he pleaded to the audience at home, unleashing his best cute-five-year-old grin. "We've got to MAKE ... THAT ... GOAL!"



He also got to hang out with his good pal Ernie. Not a bad morning. Not bad at all.



What can I say. The kid's a natural.



- Dave

No comments: